A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Backrgound Video Doesn’T Play On Phone