Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Banner Template Safe Area