Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Before And After
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Before And After
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Before And After
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Before And After
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Before And After
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Before And After
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Before And After
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Before And After
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Before And After
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Before And After
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Before And After