Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Behind Ear
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Behind Ear
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Behind Ear
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Behind Ear
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Behind Ear
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Behind Ear
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Behind Ear
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Behind Ear
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Behind Ear
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Behind Ear
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Behind Ear