Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beneath The Sun
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Beneath The Sun
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Beneath The Sun
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Beneath The Sun
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Beneath The Sun