Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Besides Wix
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Besides Wix
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Besides Wix
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Besides Wix
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Besides Wix
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Besides Wix
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Besides Wix
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Besides Wix
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Besides Wix
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Besides Wix
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Besides Wix