Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Black Friday 2021
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Black Friday 2021
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Black Friday 2021
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Black Friday 2021
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Black Friday 2021