Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Board Of Directors
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Board Of Directors
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Board Of Directors
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Board Of Directors
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Board Of Directors
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Board Of Directors
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Board Of Directors
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Board Of Directors
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Board Of Directors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Board Of Directors
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Board Of Directors