Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Booking System
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Booking System
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Booking System
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Booking System
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Booking System
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Booking System
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Booking System
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Booking System
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Booking System
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Booking System
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Booking System