Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Breaking Into Wall Street