Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Brendon Burchard
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Brendon Burchard
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Brendon Burchard
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Brendon Burchard
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Brendon Burchard