Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Bundle Products
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Bundle Products
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Bundle Products
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Bundle Products
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Bundle Products
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Bundle Products
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Bundle Products
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Bundle Products
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Bundle Products
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Bundle Products
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Bundle Products