A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi But For Business
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi But For Business
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi But For Business
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi But For Business
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi But For Business
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi But For Business
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi But For Business
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi But For Business
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi But For Business
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi But For Business
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi But For Business