Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Can You Add Content To Past Courses