Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Can You Share A Product With An Affiliatecan You Share A Product With