Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Cancel Subscription
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Cancel Subscription
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Cancel Subscription
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Cancel Subscription
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Cancel Subscription