Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Change Site Theme
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Change Site Theme
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Change Site Theme
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Change Site Theme
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Change Site Theme
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Change Site Theme
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Change Site Theme
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Change Site Theme
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Change Site Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Change Site Theme
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Change Site Theme