A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Checkout Page Example
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Checkout Page Example
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Checkout Page Example
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Checkout Page Example
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Checkout Page Example