Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Circa 1980
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Circa 1980
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Circa 1980
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Circa 1980
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Circa 1980
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Circa 1980
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Circa 1980
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Circa 1980
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Circa 1980
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Circa 1980
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Circa 1980