Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Circa Survive
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Circa Survive
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Circa Survive
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Circa Survive
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Circa Survive
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Circa Survive
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Circa Survive
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Circa Survive
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Circa Survive
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Circa Survive
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Circa Survive