Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Coaching Membership
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Coaching Membership
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Coaching Membership
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Coaching Membership
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Coaching Membership
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coaching Membership
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Coaching Membership
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Coaching Membership
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Coaching Membership
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Coaching Membership
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Coaching Membership