A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Coaching Reviews
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Coaching Reviews
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Coaching Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Coaching Reviews
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Coaching Reviews