Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Coaching Starter Kit