A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Com Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Com Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Com Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Com Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Com Login
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Com Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Com Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Com Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Com Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Com Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Com Login