Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Comments
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Comments
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Comments
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Comments
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Comments
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Comments
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Comments
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Comments
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Comments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Comments
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Comments