Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Community
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Community
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Community
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Community
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Community
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Community
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Community
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Community
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Community
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Community
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Community