Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Coupon
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Coupon
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Coupon
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Coupon
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Coupon
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coupon
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Coupon
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Coupon
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Coupon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Coupon
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Coupon