Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Coupons
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Coupons
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Coupons
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Coupons
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Coupons
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coupons
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Coupons
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Coupons
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Coupons
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Coupons
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Coupons