A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Course Discount Code
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Course Discount Code
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Course Discount Code
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Course Discount Code
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Course Discount Code
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Course Discount Code
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Course Discount Code
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Course Discount Code
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Course Discount Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Course Discount Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Course Discount Code