Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Creating A Slideshow In A Page