Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Custom Email Domain
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Custom Email Domain
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Custom Email Domain
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Custom Email Domain
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Custom Email Domain