Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Customer Service Phone Number