A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Customize Welcome Email
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Customize Welcome Email