Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Cyber Monday
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Cyber Monday
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Cyber Monday
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Cyber Monday
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Cyber Monday
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Cyber Monday
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Cyber Monday
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Cyber Monday
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Cyber Monday
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Cyber Monday
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Cyber Monday