Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integrations