Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Despite Definition
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Despite Definition
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Despite Definition
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Despite Definition
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Despite Definition
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Despite Definition
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Despite Definition
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Despite Definition
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Despite Definition
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Despite Definition
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Despite Definition