Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Distributions
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Distributions
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Distributions
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Distributions
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Distributions
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Distributions
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Distributions
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Distributions
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Distributions
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Distributions
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Distributions