Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Dr Dain Heer
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Dr Dain Heer