Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Duplicate Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Duplicate Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Duplicate Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Duplicate Page
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Duplicate Page
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Duplicate Page
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Duplicate Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Duplicate Page
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Duplicate Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Duplicate Page
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Duplicate Page