Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi During Presentation
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi During Presentation
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi During Presentation
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi During Presentation
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi During Presentation
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During Presentation
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi During Presentation
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi During Presentation
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi During Presentation
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi During Presentation
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi During Presentation