A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi During The Day
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi During The Day
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi During The Day
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi During The Day
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi During The Day
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During The Day
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi During The Day
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi During The Day
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi During The Day
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi During The Day
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi During The Day