A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi During The Week
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi During The Week
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi During The Week
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi During The Week
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi During The Week
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During The Week
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi During The Week
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi During The Week
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi During The Week
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi During The Week
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi During The Week