Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi During Web3
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi During Web3
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi During Web3
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi During Web3
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi During Web3
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During Web3
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi During Web3
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi During Web3
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi During Web3
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi During Web3
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi During Web3