Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi E-Mail Sequence Send Hours Later