Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Edit Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Edit Code
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Edit Code
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Edit Code
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Edit Code
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Edit Code
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Edit Code
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Edit Code
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Edit Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Edit Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Edit Code