Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Edit Forms
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Edit Forms
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Edit Forms
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Edit Forms
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Edit Forms
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Edit Forms
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Edit Forms
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Edit Forms
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Edit Forms
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Edit Forms
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Edit Forms