A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Email Automation
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Email Automation
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Email Automation
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Email Automation
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Email Automation
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Email Automation
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Email Automation
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Email Automation
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Email Automation
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Email Automation
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Email Automation