Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Email Campaign Signature
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Email Campaign Signature