Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Dropped
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Email Dropped
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Email Dropped
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Email Dropped
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Email Dropped
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Dropped
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Email Dropped
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Email Dropped
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Email Dropped
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Dropped
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Email Dropped