Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Marketing Review
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Email Marketing Review
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Email Marketing Review
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Marketing Review
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Email Marketing Review